Hire a motorhome for Glastonbury
Hiring one of our luxury motorhomes means that you can enjoy Glastonbury 2017 in style, without worrying about whether it will be a muddy year or having to cope without washing for 3-4 days. We have a wide choice of Glastonbury motorhome options to suit festival goers of all types from couples, young families to groups of friends. We even offer campervan hire for Glastonbury. With a Pronto Hire Motorhome, you can enjoy the atmosphere, sights and sounds of the world-famous event with all the home comforts of a nice comfy bed, your very own flushing private toilet, hot running water and a refrigerator!
Don’t miss out!
This year’s festival promises to be a great one with music, comedy and performances for all the family, from The Foo Fighters, Radiohead, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry to Barry Gibb, Kris Kristofferson and The Jacksons. With 2018 being a fallow year, this is your only chance to go to the world-famous event for the next two years. See it out in style in one of our motorhomes, kick off those muddy wellies and enjoy a nice hot cuppa or ice-cold drink, refreshing yourself for the next day’s entertainment.
Glastonbury Festival for motorhomes
The official Glastonbury Festival has a section on everything you need to know if you are planning to take a motorhome there. If you are hiring one of our motorhomes for Glastonbury for the first time, here are a few useful key points below you may want to be aware of:
– You need to have a weekend festival ticket and campervan ticket
– Various sized pitches are available including larger pitches for motorhomes longer than 8m.
– For all vehicles longer than 8 metres, you’ll need to buy a double caravan/campervan ticket.
– The motorhomes pitches are a 20-minute walk from the main stages
– You can enter the site from 12noon on Tuesday 20th June
– Pitches are allocated on a first come first served basis